Fruit Tarts x Marble lazy susan
90 g unsalted butter
40 g sugar
150 g all-purpose flour
3 beaten eggs
40 g almond flour
Lemon Filling Part
150 g granulated sugar
200 g whole egg
110 g squeezed lemon juice
5 g lemon zest
150 g unsalted cream
- Begin by softening cream by beating it, adding sugar and salt in the process.
- Add egg to the batch of cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add almond flour and mix well, finally add flour and mix slowly until no excess flour is visible.
- Pour the dough onto a plastic wrap and wrap it well; shaping it into a square with a thickness of 3 – 4mm.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take out the dough, begin forming the shortcrust bottoms into size – about 3mm thick, and pressed slightly larger than the tart mould – then placing them into the mould.
- Refrigerate the small tarts for about 15 minutes until the dough becomes hard, and take them out
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees Fahrenheit (72 degrees Celsius) for about 15 minutes, until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, remove from mould.